Scholarships are awarded every spring semester to both undergrad and graduate students in the Media and Information department, and the funds will be used for the upcoming Fall semester tuition fees. In addition, Merit Awards are available for academic excellence.
Undergrad + Grad
- Gary Reid Professional Development Fund
- Thomas A. Muth, Sr. Endowed Fund in Telecommunication, Information Studies and Media
- Maxine and John (Jake) Ferris Global Award in Technologies & Applications
- Larry Estlack Memorial Scholarship
- Mark Levy ICT4D
- Robert W. Schlater Graduate Scholarship
- Thomas F. Baldwin Endowed Fellowship
- Nancy Seidman Dempsey Memorial Scholarship
Applying for Scholarships
Thank you Donors!
Thank you to all donors whose gifts allow us to award these scholarships! Your contributions continue to promote excellence amongst students across all areas of study offered by the Department of Media and Information. You have given many of our best students a chance to further their education in ways that would not have been possible without your help and we are grateful for your generosity!